Brass Cable Glands Manufacturers
Brass Cable Glands Specifications
We are offering a premium range of Brass Cable Glands. We are specialize in manufacturing Flame Proof Industrial Cable Glands covering the wide range of armored and non-armored cable in form of various types like BW, CW, E1W, A1/A2, PG, Marine type etc.Brass Cable Glands is available in different specifications at leading market rates.
Following types of Brass Cable Glands Available :
- A1/A2 Industrial Brass Cable Glands
- Bw Industrial Brass Cable Glands
- Cw Industrial Brass Cable Glands
- E1w Industrial Brass Cable Glands
- Alco Type Brass Cable Glands
- Pg Type Brass Cable Glands
- Cxt Type Brass Cable Glands
- Marine Cable Glands
- T.R.S/ Stuffing Cable Glands
- Wiping Glands
- Brass Cable Glands Kit
- Brass Cable Glands Accessories
All the Cable Glands are available with accessories and Earth Tags.
Brass Cable Glands is manufactured in Brass (standard), Nickel Plated Brass, 316 Stainless Steel or Aluminum.
Brass NPT entries are nickel plated as standard.
- Cable Glands are produced as per BS 6121 Standard.
- BW type Cable Glands provide an integral armor clamp for armored cable which provides an electrical bond between the cable armor & the gland.
- A1/A2 Gland Provides a single pull resistant seal on the outer sheath of an unarmored cable.
- This Type gland maintains ingress protection of IP66/IP68 to 25 Meters.
- PG Glands are basically produced as per DIN standard 46320/46255 & available with sprain relief facility with round or hex intermediate sockets.
- Marine Cable Glands as per JIS standards are basically used for Ship Decks & other marine Applications.
Finish And Coating
Brass Cable Glands are generally supplied with Nickel finish and can be supplied with variety of finishes, e.g. Tin or Cadmium. Further details are available upon request.
Any kind of special brass cable gland can be developed and supplied exactly as per customer specifications.
Sizes & Types
BW, CW, A1/A2 & E1W are available in sizes of 20mm to 130mm In L & S type. PG glands are available from 7pg threads to 63pg.
Custom sizes can be developed as per custom demand & requirement.